Is your nonprofit organization trying to get an individual giving program off the ground? Tired of one-shot workshops that are too rushed to instill lasting change for your fund development culture? Wish you had a skilled partner to work closely with your board and staff in a supportive, customized way to help your organization create a compelling Case for Support?
Executive Service Corps’ Developing Development Program (DDP) offers a unique combination of interactive training sessions, individualized coaching for your staff and board, and peer learning clinics designed to help your individual giving program grow and flourish.
A proven program that leads to sustainable success, ESC’s comprehensive 18-month program provides the depth, substance and practical assistance your organization needs to implement transformative fund development strategies.
DDP offers your staff and board team:
- 8 half-day training sessions for up to 6 participants per organization
- 5 clinics for additional peer engagement and focused problem-solving
- 12 months of core training followed by 6 additional months of concentrated work on a related project of your choice
- 18 months of expert one-on-one coaching
- A supportive cohort of nonprofit peers
Created in partnership with Weingart Foundation, DDP has helped transform the fund development culture of over 100 local nonprofits during the past ten years. Don’t miss your chance to join them!
Applications are due March 3. Early applications are encouraged, as space is limited. The program begins April 28.
Click here to learn more about DDP and to download the application.