In this session, Benevon Instructor & Coach, Laura Mellinger will give you an overview of the Benevon Model (www.benevon.com) — a systematic process for engaging and developing relationships with mission-focused individual donors. You will learn how to implement mission-focused, permission-based fundraising; how to make your organization more visible in your community and how to identify and cultivate individual donors who are passionate about your mission.
- Date: Friday, June 20, 2014
- Time: 1:30 – 3:00pm
- Location: LA Gay & Lesbian Center, 1625 N. Schrader Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90028
- RSVP: http://www.benevon.com/intros/register-los-angeles
- Cost: Free to attend, please RSVP as space is limited.
- Who Should Attend: Two key leaders, including Board Members, CEO, and Development Director
- Questions: Contact Mercedes Robinson at 206-428-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Benevon trains and coaches nonprofit organizations to implement a mission-based system for raising sustainable funding from individual donors. This system ends the suffering about fundraising and builds passionate and committed lifelong donors. The Benevon Model was developed by founder Terry Axelrod, author of seven books and several DVDs, including her most recent book, The Benevon Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting it Right. For more information, please visit www.benevon.com.