California Association of Nonprofits (CalNonprofits) is offering our jam-packed, fast paced “How to Start a Nonprofit in California” webinar led by our CEO Jan Masaoka. She has worked with dozens of new efforts as they have formalized their organizations as California nonprofits.
There will be time for questions and answers, and the slides will be available to participants after the webinar.
• Step-by-step instructions
• FAQ on bylaws and articles of incorporation
• Common ways of finding your first money
• Types of nonprofits-make sure you choose the right one
• Getting started before your tax-exemption is approved
WHEN: Thursday, April 2, 2015
FREE for Members, $10 for Not-yet-Members
Register here: https://can.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=formlogin&form=190218&return=L2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzE5MDIxOD9zZXJ2SWQ9NTMxOSZvcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzE5MDIxOA==
All registrants will receive a copy of the presentation and a link to the recording.